Wednesday, June 30, 2010

181/365

We had a pretty relaxing day today.  Ana Kate and I played and put her new puzzle together this morning.  We got ready and ran to the grocery store for more milk....Ana Kate drinks more milk than any kid I know...she loves it!

When Whitney got home from school we headed over to the Sprint store to pick up her new EVO phone....so far she loves it!

I didn't give Ana Kate a nap today because I wanted her to go to bed early tonight for Doug.  I had dinner tonight with one of my oldest friends, Tiffany.  We hung out in high school and she is hilarious...I have so many funny memories of us in school and even after high school.  I haven't seen her in a while and it was so much fun catching up!  We met at Bonefish Grill, I hadn't eaten there before, but I definitely will again....the food was wonderful!  We laughed and talked for quite a while and it was nice to have a girls night out.

I only took a couple of pictures today....I will try to do better tomorrow.  : )
ImageHost.org

0 comments: