Monday, June 28, 2010

179/365



Not much going on here today.  I woke up with a slight headache that got worse as the day went on.  I let Ana Kate watch cartoons most of the morning and she was a good girl for me.  After lunch and a bath I persuaded Ana Kate to take a nap with me and I woke up feeling better.

After her nap she insisted on putting on one of her new dresses....she loves to wear dresses and twirl around in them!  She picked out the yellow one because it matched Belle's (she watched Beauty and the Beast this morning).  : )  After dinner we went to Walmart with Whitney to pick up some groceries. 

I took a few pictures outside just as Whitney got home from school.  When Ana Kate noticed Whitney pulling in the driveway she started making faces at her....she loves her big sister!


Making faces at Whitney...

Twirling around...
ImageHost.org

0 comments: