Thursday, June 3, 2010

154/365



We had a busy day today.  I did not sleep very well last night, so I was up at 7 making pancakes for everyone.  Ana Kate slept in until almost 11, so I got some extra time to clean up the kitchen and get ready.  Taryn and I took Ana Kate and Piper to Sam's to pick up a few things.  They both cried in the car all the way there....Piper is teething right now, but I'm really not sure why Ana Kate was upset...maybe sympathy cries??  Anyway, they were fine once we got in the store and did wonderful. 

We headed back home and I started getting things prepared for our cookout.  We had SO much food, but it was really good!  I also made a chocolate sheet cake, which is one of my absolute favorites and it was really good.  So much for eating healthy this week.  : )

Ana Kate and Brad were so cute at dinner.  They sat at Ana Kate's little picnic table and they thought they were so big.  I love how Ana Kate is really digging into her food in the pictures.  She really has never been a good eater, but she was hungry tonight!

After dinner Whitney cut Logan's hair (Logan is Piper's older brother).  I did manage to get a couple of pictures of Whitney cutting it, but she wasn't happy with me.  They did want an after picture of them together though.  Logan was happy with it and Whitney got some extra practice.  We also let the little kids jump on the trampoline and then get into the pool.  Taryn brought Piper out to try it out, but she wasn't especially thrilled with it.

Photos were barely edited tonight as I am SO ready for bed.  I love the one of Whitney and Josh....they are SO cute!

ImageHost.org

0 comments: