Friday, June 18, 2010

169/365


We are finally back on a normal sleeping schedule...yay!  Ana Kate woke up around 8:30 this morning and took her nap by 12:30.  She napped for about 2 hours and was in a great mood when she got up!  We didn't do much today.  I bought her a Barney video at Target yesterday and she watched it a couple of times and I worked on some stuff in Photoshop.  She is definitely showing improvement with potty accidents...only 1 today.  So we're getting back on track in that area as well.

Tonight a co-worker of Doug's had a cookout at his house and we went over for a couple of hours.  Ana Kate was the only kid there, so she was a little wild....she loves lots of attention.  : )  They have a pet chinchilla and Ana Kate loved it!  I took a couple of pictures of her with it, but I was in a hurry and they really didn't turn out very well.  I snapped one more picture when we got home of Ana Kate drinking her chocolate milk on the porch.  Those are the only pictures I took today.  I've been getting pretty lazy with my picture taking so I'm determined to start leaving the camera out all day and take more pictures...

ImageHost.org

0 comments: