Friday, June 4, 2010

155/365


I got up early again this morning because I slept horrible again last night.  I had a headache most of the day, but it wasn't unbearable.  We just stayed home and hung out all day.  My brother headed back home today after lunch, but my cousin Taryn is staying a couple of extra days, so we had fun catching up and playing with the kids.  All the excitement has wreaked havoc on Ana Kate's potty training progress....she has had MANY accidents the past two days.  It's always an issue for her when she gets 'too busy' to go to the potty, but it's been worse than ever.  I'm hoping as things get back to normal around here she will get back to having no accidents.

At one point during the day I was at home with just Logan, Ana Kate, and Piper.  Piper was sleeping so I went in where Logan was reading to see if Ana Kate was bugging him and she was sitting by him reading her Bible.  It was SO precious!

I decided to do a photo session with baby Piper today and the pictures turned out adorable!!  I haven't edited them all yet, but did do a couple of my favorites so I could post them on here.  She is SO cute!


We also managed to get everyone together for a family photo (except for Doug...he was at work).  It's funny because most of the women didn't have their hair done or makeup, but we still wanted to be sure we documented our visit.  The kids loved posing for the camera. 

I took a couple of pictures of Ana Kate after Piper's session, she wasn't into posing...but I love the ones I managed to capture.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: