Tuesday, June 29, 2010

180/365


I woke up with another headache today, but it wasn't too unmanageable at first.  Ana Kate and I got ready and met my friend Tammy at Mimi's Cafe for lunch.  It was so great to catch up with Tammy, but an hour wasn't nearly enough time.  Ana Kate did ok at lunch....I talked to her about how to behave on the way there and she did great for the first 20 minutes, but after that she got in trouble a few times.  After lunch we ran by Target and my headache progressively got worse.  When we got home we both took a nap and sadly I felt even worse when we got up.  Ana Kate has been in a great mood since her nap though.

When Doug got home he rubbed my shoulders (which helped a lot), then I ate some dinner and I'm finally starting to feel normal again.  Doug also took Ana Kate out to jump on the trampoline, so I got a few pictures of her.

Ready to relax now and hopefully get some better sleep tonight!

ImageHost.org

0 comments: