Thursday, June 10, 2010

161/365


Today was a much better day.  Ana Kate slept in this morning until around 10:30 and when she woke up one of the first things she said was...'Hey Mommy, my throat doesn't hurt!'  I was SO happy to finally hear that.  She then immediately asked for her milk.  She did complain about her throat a couple of times today, so it might still hurt a little, but she was in a much better mood overall!  Doug also is home from his business trip, so that helps out as well.  Since she slept so late I really wanted to avoid a nap and she was in meltdown mode by the time Doug got home.  I decided to edit some pictures while he was playing with her....then when I went downstairs a few minutes ago they were both asleep on the couch.  So, I'm not really sure how that will affect my sleep tonight.  I'm guessing she's not down for the night...but maybe...who knows? 

I would really like to get out of the house and do something tomorrow if it's not raining.  I've been wanting to find some new photo shoot locations, so if Ana Kate's up to it we might do that.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: