Sunday, June 20, 2010

171/365 - Happy Father's Day!


First I want to say Happy Father's Day to all the dads that I know.  I especially want to recognize my Dad, my husband, and my father-in-law because they are all amazing Dads and truly understand what it means to be a good father.  I couldn't ask for better men in my life and Whitney and Ana Kate are so lucky to be blessed with them as well.

Today Ana Kate and I got ready and went shopping for Doug's Father's Day card and present.  She was so excited to give him everything when we got home....it was super sweet!  She loves her Daddy so much!  After that we went to get ice cream and drove around for a while.  When we got home we all attempted to take a nap.  I didn't actually sleep, but Ana Kate took a great nap and woke up in a wonderful mood.  Before dinner I told her she could swim, so Daddy got in in the pool with her and they had a great time.

It is SO hot here today and has been that way all week.  It's almost too hot to let Ana Kate play outside....I keep thinking it feels like August already!  I love warm weather...but this is too hot even for me!  We are just hanging out watching tv tonight.  I had planned on cleaning house today, but looks like that will have to wait until tomorrow.

This was the look I got when I asked her to look at the camera.....what a stinker!
ImageHost.org

0 comments: