Sunday, June 6, 2010

157/365


Today we straightened up the house and Taryn and her family started packing up to head back home.  My Mom also came over and spent the day with us visiting.  Taryn was hoping Piper would sleep on the way home, so they waited to leave until late in the day, so we had another fun day with them.  Ana Kate has been on overload this week with all the people and activity....she crashed around 5:00 tonight and slept for almost 2 hours.

After Taryn and K.C. left Josh cooked dinner for us and is was really good!  He is such a good guy and I'm so happy that Whitney has him in her life.

After dinner we watched some tv and I'm contemplating going to bed early tonight...I am SO tired.  I'm just not sure I'll be able to get Ana Kate in bed early.  I am also feeling yucky from eating so much junk food this week.....I definitely didn't stick to my healthy eating plan.  So tomorrow, back to the normal routine.

Ana Kate wore her tutu all day and asked to have her picture made in it....so we took a couple after dinner.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: