Sunday, June 27, 2010

178/365


Today we slept in again....which was wonderful!  When Ana Kate and I got up and around we decided to go shopping (actually it was Doug's idea).  Whitney was working today, but her boyfriend Josh decided to go with us too.  We had a great day...Ana Kate loves Josh, so she was very happy he came!  We shopped for a bit in Rogers and then headed to the Fayetteville mall so we could see Whitney. 

Before the mall we stopped at Lewis & Clark so Doug could look at the canoes and he and Josh decided to climb the rock wall.  Josh did amazing, he climbed the hardest section and made it all the way to the top (it's 37 feet tall)!  Even the guy helping him was impressed...he said he was the first person he'd seen make it to the top.  Doug did the easy section and didn't go all the way to the top, but he got farther than he expected to.  It was fun watching....I wish I'd taken my camera with me, but I did get some pics with Josh's iphone.

Doug:

Josh:

After that we headed to the mall and went over to the salon to see Whitney.  We visited for a while and then decided to shop until Whitney got off work so we could all go out to eat together.  I found a couple of cute dresses for Ana Kate at Gap and then I bought Whitney a dress and shorts at Forever 21.  I really wanted to get some new things, but just couldn't find anything I really wanted.  When Whit got off work we went to Jason't Deli for dinner and it was really good...I love their salad bar!  By that time Ana Kate had crashed, so she slept through dinner and all the way home.

I took a few photos of Ana Kate when we got home...she still looks sleepy in them.  I wish I had taken my camera today, I'm really going to have to start taking it everywhere...no matter how big or heavy it is.  : )
ImageHost.org

0 comments: