Monday, June 7, 2010

158/365


Ana Kate woke up with a low grade fever this morning, but was acting fine all day.  We cleaned up the house a bit and did some laundry and after lunch she took a great nap.  When she got up from her nap she seemed to feel fine, but later started complaining that her throat hurt. 

So after dinner (she didn't eat or drink anything because of her sore throat) I took her temperature again and it was 103!!  I wasn't sure what to do, but the fact that she wouldn't even drink anything was the deciding factor.  We took her to the ER to make sure she got on medicine tonight rather than waiting for tomorrow.  We were there about 3 hours, and she was such a good girl!  It appears that she might have strep throat...they didn't actually test her for it, but that is what it looked like, so she's being treated for it.

I just got home from the 24-hour pharmacy with her medicine and woke her up to take some.  I'm hoping she'll get a good nights sleep and be fever free tomorrow.  Once I edited the pictures from earlier this afternoon I realized that she must not have been feeling 100% at the time.  She was laying still (which rarely happens) and in the last one she was giving me her pouty face.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: