Sunday, May 30, 2010

150/365

Not a lot going on here today.  We were lazy again this morning and of course Ana Kate wanted to swim.  We made a quick trip to the store and then cooked out and my Mom came over.  It was nice to have everyone together for dinner.  It was really good!  I love to grill out in the summer.

All the photos are from playing in the pool because that's pretty much what we've been doing today.  Ana Kate is quite the water baby!  She did a couple of silly poses for me because she wanted to show off her Ariel swimsuit.  I normally don't buy any character clothing (other than pjs) because I just don't like them, but Ana Kate loves Ariel and is obsessed with all things mermaid right now.  If it's Ariel in the princess dress she doesn't like it....it has to be 'Ariel under the sea' as she likes to say.  Hopefully we'll do something other the swim tomorrow.  I can tell now that swimming pool pictures are going to get old quick...plus it's getting harder to protect my camera from her splashes.  : )

ImageHost.org

0 comments: