Monday, May 10, 2010

130/365


Today it was rainy and chilly all day.  Ana Kate and I went to Walmart and then I got her a happy meal for lunch...she chose apples instead of french fries (that's my girl!).  She ate most of her lunch and was so excited to see the toy was a Barbie Mermaid.  She is currently very into the Barbie Mermaid Tale movie and loves all things mermaid. After lunch I let her watch a little tv, then put her down for nap.  She went to sleep pretty quickly...it always seems easier on a rainy day. 

During Ana Kate's nap I decided to try out my new workout dvd (30 day shred).  I thought it would be perfect for me because it's only 20 minutes.  I decided since I haven't worked out (or even walked) in ages that I should start with the level 1.  Normally I would jump in at the intemediate level....so I figured it would be fairly easy.  It was tough!  I did everything...but I was breathing hard and my muscles were feeling it.  Wow....that was quite a 20 minute workout.  I would like to stick with it and see how quickly I can move on the levels 2 and 3.  The only thing I don't like are the jumping jacks...for some reason jumping jacks make my neck hurt, so towards the end I didn't use my arms.  I am hoping to be able to do it at least 5 days a week since it's only 20 minutes.  We'll see how it goes.

After Ana Kate's nap we ran out to Target to return some things and then browsed a little.  When we got home I got her settled watching a movie while I made dinner.  After dinner we took a few pictures and now I'm going to start cleaning my closet.....not fun.  Wow...I have so much stuff to get rid of!  I will probably just donate all of it because I hate yard sales.  I think Ana Kate's closet will be next!


Ana Kate played with her happy meal Merliah Barbie all day...she even slept with it when she napped.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: