Friday, May 14, 2010

134/365


We woke up to more rain and thunderstorms this morning.  Ana Kate slept in, but the first thing she said when she woke up was, 'Mommy....there are thunderstorms...I'm scared'.  We just stayed inside and played and read books...and eventually got bored.  Ana Kate would not settle down for her nap, so I put her in the bathtub (she loves to play in the bath and can stay in there for well over an hour if I let her).  Thankfully after her bath the sun came out and it was much nicer outside.  The ground was still soaking wet though, so we played on the porch.

I am happy to report that the baby bird is still doing well!  I found it outside in the grass and it appears the mama bird is still watching out for it.  We did have a tiny incident where one of the dogs got it, but I screamed at him and he let it go.  It hopped away, so I think it was fine....hope it learns to fly soon!  Ana Kate told Daddy all about it when he got home.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: