Tuesday, May 25, 2010

145/365


We made the trip home today and I am SO glad to be home!  We had a good time visiting with family, but there is no place like home.  Ana Kate did amazing in the car all day, she told us every time she had to go potty and we had no accidents at all!  We unpacked the car and did some cleaning when we got home, then went out to dinner with Whitney & Josh, and stopped by the grocery store.  Ana Kate was not great at dinner, but terrible at the store.  She must be overtired, because she hasn't had a fit like that in a while.

It was sunny the entire time we were gone and we hadn't been home 2 hours before it started storming again.  : (  I did manage to get pictures of Ana Kate before the storm hit.

We are all pretty tired and I have to be up early again tomorrow, so I think I'll give Ana Kate a bath and then try to go to bed.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: