Monday, May 17, 2010

137/365


Nothing too exciting going on here today.  Ana Kate was such a sweet girl today....we went grocery shopping and she was SO good!  She took a nap when I asked her to and fell asleep quickly.  She typically wakes up easily and is happy (which I love)...but today she was especially happy when she woke up.  I noticed Saturday that one of her eyes was draining a lot and I had to clean it out many times.  At first I thought it might be allergies, but it's just the one eye and it's still draining quite a bit, so we may have to visit the doctor's office this week.  I really don't think it's pink eye because she isn't really complaining or rubbing it, but I'll definitely have it checked out it it doesn't improve.

I've been trying to find a good lowfat granola bar recipe, so I've made 4 batches of granola bars in the past few days and I still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.  I have one more to try...so we'll see how it turns out.  Dinner was easy...we had leftovers from yesterday.  Ana Kate and I played with bubbles outside and I got a few pictures.  No rain today, but it definitely got cloudy after dinner and a lot cooler. 

We also went to check out the bird nest tonight and realized all the baby birds are gone now....so I hope they flew away safely.  There is an egg in the nest, not sure if that is one that never hatched...or if it's a new one.  I didn't think they used the same nest twice, but the mother bird was sitting in it today.  I guess we'll see.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: