Thursday, May 6, 2010

126/365


We had a quiet, boring day today.  I have had a headache all day, so that was fine with me.  I finally managed to get Ana Kate down for a nap around 3pm and was able to get some rest too.  Unfortunately I still had a headache when I woke up and she still doesn't want to go to bed tonight.

We have an early day tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get some rest.  Enjoy the pictures.


A bird built her nest on the other side of one of our high windows in our game room.  We knew she had eggs in there, but just realized yesterday the eggs had hatched.  So, we brought a ladder in to get a peek at them.  The ladder is barely tall enough, but I tried to get a good picture.  I think there are 3 baby birds in there...but there might be a 4th one.  I will try to get more pictures of them as they grow.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: