Friday, May 21, 2010

141/365


This morning we had our final MOPS meeting.  We won’t start back again until the fall. I’m a little sad because I do love our meetings, but we will still be doing some fun playdates throughout the summer. The theme of our meeting today was 'luau' and the leaders did such a great job decorating….everything looked amazing! We mixed it up and sat at different tables today and it was so much fun…..the ladies I sat with were super sweet and we all had a good time chatting. We also played some fun games and did a cute craft for the kids. I am really looking forward to next year, MOPS has been a wonderful experience and I’ve met some wonderful people there.

After MOPS we rushed home to pack up the car. We planned a quick trip to Iowa to see Doug’s parents. We also took Whitney’s car to my brother-in-law and we are buying a new car while we’re there (we're giving Whitney the Sante Fe). I am super excited about getting a new car, but was really dreading the trip there as we would be driving the mustang. It turns out it wasn’t so bad. A little bit cramped, but Ana Kate did SO well!!  She told us every time she had to go potty and didn't have any accidents....yay Ana Kate!  The travel potty seat I bought worked so well...defnitely made the potty stops much easier.

We stopped at Perkins to eat dinner and give Ana Kate a break from the car seat and while we were there I snapped a few pictures….nothing great, but I’ll try to do better tomorrow.

Also, I was asked yesterday about the bruise on Ana Kate's forehead.  I think I mentioned it in a previous post....but she bumped heads with a boy at church (they were running) and it left quite a bruise.  Thankfully it is starting to fade.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: