Monday, May 3, 2010

123/365


Potty training day 7 went very smoothly.  Ana Kate hasn't had a pee accident in two days, so I think we have that down...we did have 2 poo accidents today though, so we still have work to do.  Sorry if that's TMI!  Anyway, she really seems to have the pee part down.  Not sure what's up with the other...I'm wondering if she likes her privacy when she's going??  We'll get there.  We went to Target today and were there for quite a while with no trips to the bathroom and she was dry when we got home.  I am almost confident enough to use regular underwear...maybe by the 3rd week.

In other areas we struggled today...Ana Kate just didn't want to listen to me at all.  It was very frustrating!  She didn't take a nap either, which didn't help the situation.  Later on this afternoon she complained that her belly hurts....she is still saying that.  Not sure what the problem is, but that could be why she was irritable today.  I'm hoping she feels better by tomorrow.
 
Not much else going on here.  I only took a couple of pictures since Ana Kate wasn't feeling good.  

ImageHost.org

0 comments: