Tuesday, May 4, 2010

124/365


We had a pretty rough night last night.  Ana Kate wasn't feeling well and fell asleep around 6pm, so she didn't want to go to bed at her normal time.  I tried to let her stay up a little longer, but she just wouldn't settle down....we didn't get in bed until almost 2am!  I was exhausted this morning!  I did not let her take a nap today, so I'm hoping we'll be back on schedule now.

We went to Hobby Lobby today to get a few things and Ana Kate was doing really well, but for some reason she just started throwing a fit!  It was very loud and I had a hard time getting her to listen to me, but after about 10 minutes I was finally able to calm her down.  Not sure what's up with that....maybe she's feeling the effects of staying up late as well.

If you are tired of hearing about Ana Kate's potty training progress you'll be happy to know that I won't be updating about it everyday anymore.  She is doing really well and I'm hoping we'll be done in a couple of weeks.  So I might do a week two and three update, but there's not much to say daily anymore.  She's doing great with the exception of an accident here or there, but she's a big girl now!

We had to go by the church this afternoon, so Ana Kate played on the playground there for a while and she has a great time.  I really need to take her to the park more often now that it's warm outside.  That may be our main activity tomorrow. 

Pictures are from before dinner.  I got some cute decorative umbrellas today and Ana Kate couldn't wait to get her hands on them.  I got them mainly for photography props and the blue one just happened to go with her outfit today.  I'm sure you'll see them in future pictures as well.  : )

ImageHost.org

2 comments:

Nicki said...

What a lovely little lady and a fancy umbrella!
Hope you qet some rest!
- nicki

Nicki said...

Also, please stop by my blog and read my latest post. I could use some advice.

- nicki