Monday, November 1, 2010

305/365


We were back to our normal schedule today.  Ana Kate had school and I mostly cleaned house while she was gone.  It was nice to actually see the living room floor again.  Of course when she got home the first thing she said was....'Mommy you cleaned up my toys!'  Then she immediately started to drag them all back out.  I have been trying (mostly unsuccessfully) to get her to play with one toy at a time and put that toy away before getting out another toy.  We did do that today, but it involved a lot of frustration on my part.  Sometimes it's just easier to let her mess everything up and then clean it when she goes to bed.  But...I do want to teach her that cleaning up after yourself is important.

After dinner we took some pumpkin and banana bread over to Mimi's then we watch tv and Ana Kate went to bed early.  I am super tired tonight as well, so I'm heading that way soon.

 
 ImageHost.org

0 comments: