Thursday, November 25, 2010

329/365 | Happy Thanksgiving!


Today I got up and cooked ALL day long!!  But we had an amazing dinner and it was worth it.  I actually didn't eat too much at dinner, but I definitely ate too much dessert.  When I got up this morning Doug had already cleaned up Ana Kate's toys and he made a quick trip to the store and got flowers for both of us!  They are really pretty and looked good on our table today.  I am so thankful for my family, my amazing girls, my wonderful husband, and my Mom & Dad and brother.  I am thankful for everything God has done in our lives and continues to do.  I hope everyone took a moment today to reflect on all their blessings.

We had my Mom (Mimi) and Whitney & Josh over for dinner.  Mimi helped me cook and I think everyone really enjoyed dinner.  Whitney and Josh are planning to do the early black friday shopping, but we aren't going to do it this year.  I might do some shopping tomorrow when Ana Kate and I get around, but we won't be getting up at 4am....or any time close to that.  If they don't have what we want...oh well, I'm not too worried about it.  I should have taken more pictures today....but I just stayed busy in the kitchen and didn't think about it until I got Ana Kate ready for bed.  She wasn't too interested in pictures, so I only took a few.

Our weather turned unbelievably cold overnight.  When I went to bed it was in the high 60's and right now it's only 25....and falling!  We even has some sleet here today...crazy!  I'm hoping it doesn't stay this cold all weekend, I had planned to do all my Christmas decorating this weekend and it won't be fun decorating the outside in these temperatures.

Happy Thanksgiving!
ImageHost.org

0 comments: