Thursday, November 18, 2010

322/365


We had a rough start today.  I had to wake Ana Kate up and she wasn't happy about that....add in rushing to get out the door and we were both a bit cranky.  She was super once we got to her school and gave me a big kiss when I left.  Today was the last day for my bible study.  I loved the study we did and I'm sad to see it end.  I learned so much from it and it has really helped me to grow and experience scripture in a new way.  I have had such a great time with the ladies in the study group and I'm hoping to sign up for the next one in January.

After I picked Ana Kate up we went to the store and then picked Doug up from work.  We relaxed and watched some tv, but I'm heading to bed early tonight....I am exhausted!

Pictures were quick because it was quite chilly outside, but Ana Kate had to have her candy cane ornament in them.  She found it at Target and calls it her glitter cane.....she had glitter from head to toe tonight!
ImageHost.org

0 comments: