Saturday, November 27, 2010

331/365


We had a great day today....even though Ana Kate was not on her best behavior.  I started out the day with a photo session for my friend Paula (she led the bible study I was a part of this this semester).  Her family is great and it was a lot of fun.  I got tons of great pictures, so it will fun to edit them.  I came home and got Ana Kate ready and we headed out to even more shopping!  She was so fussy at the store, but in her defense I don't think she felt well today.  I thought her diarrhea was gone, but it returned out of nowhere again late this afternoon.  I am really not sure if it's something she has eaten or maybe a virus.  I'll give it a few more days and see how she's doing.  If it doesn't get better we'll be going to the doctor again. 

At one of the stores today as we got up to the cashier to checkout we notice that their back was turned, so Ana Kate says (very loudly), 'Excuse me lady'.  When the cashier turned around it was a guy (a guy with long hair....that did look like a girl from behind).  It was SO funny!  I could barely look at him the entire time we were checking out.  It was embarrassing and funny at the same time.

Tonight we worked on re-organizing our game room into more of a play room and hopefully I will get the Christmas tree up tomorrow.  I'll have to post some after pictures when we get it finished.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: