Tuesday, November 2, 2010

306/365

 
This was her smile today....

I so wanted to sleep in this morning, but we had lots to do.  We got ready and headed out the door to go vote.  Luckily our polling place is only about a block from our house....so I just put Ana Kate in the stroller and walked.  She was so good while I was there (although it was very quick) and she got a sticker too!  As we were leaving she said, 'Mommy, I voted....am I a good girl?'  It was super cute!

When we got back home we did more cleaning and then drove over to Bella Vista to pick up my friend's kids from the bus stop.  My friend was having surgery today, so Will and Nicole are spending the night with us.  Ana Kate was so excited to have big kids around (Will is 7 and Nicole is 10)....she has been SO hyper tonight!   She keeps telling me that they are her sister and brother.  I don't know how I'm ever going to calm her down enough to go to bed tonight.  : )  I am hoping they all go to sleep easily because I am tired! 
ImageHost.org

0 comments: