Monday, November 29, 2010

333/365



Today Ana Kate has school.  It was a little strange after being off for a week.  She was super excited about seeing her teachers.  Thankfully her stomach issue appears to have passed, so we are back to normal around here.  After I dropped Ana Kate off at school I ran to the store to pick up a few more things for our organization project.  I am not quite finished yet, but it's getting there.  I made zero progress on the Christmas tree today.  I did drag out all the ornaments, I just haven't done anything with them yet.  I have been working on a new project this week.  I am teaching myself how to knit and it's actually a lot easier than I thought it would be.  I am working on a scarf and a baby beanie and I'll hopefully have them both done pretty soon.  Between that and editing my photo sessions from last week I have stayed pretty busy. 

I thought I'd include a few photos from my session last Tuesday.  I took photos of my friend Sue and her two children.  We were racing to get them done before the sun went down and it was very chilly, but I love the way they turned out!


ImageHost.org

0 comments: