Monday, November 8, 2010

312/365


We had a great night last night, not one cry and they both slept until 7 this morning!  Yay!  I got Brad dressed and ready to go this morning and went with Mimi to work.  After they left I got Ana Kate ready and then took her to school.  After I dropped her off my friend Kelda came over so I could help her with photography.  I am 100% self taught (and I still have lots to learn), but I am more than happy to share the knowledge I do have with my friends that are interested.

After Kelda left I had some lunch and then my Mom brought Brad back and we went to pick up Ana Kate.  She apparently didn't have a great day at school.  Her teacher said every time things didn't go her way she had a meltdown.  I had a talk with her and she said she would do better.  After we'd been home for a couple of hours it became clear that she wasn't in the best mood, so I took her temperature and it was 101.  So, maybe she was fussy at school because she was getting sick?  I gave her some medicine and she seemed to feel better when I put her to bed.  Hopefully she'll be recovered tomorrow....she does not want to go to the doctor.

I finally got both kids in bed around 8 and I am exhausted!  I hope they both sleep well tonight!
ImageHost.org

0 comments: