Wednesday, November 24, 2010

328/365



I woke up with a horrible headache this morning that eventually became a full blown migraine.  Ana Kate continued to have stomach issues, but she always made it to the bathroom and I think it might be getting better.  Hoping tomorrow she will show more improvement.  I am just now starting to feel normal again and hoping I'll be able to get a good night's sleep.

Despite the headache I did manage to get all my desserts baked for tomorrow.  Ana Kate helped me make apple and pumpkin pies and I also made cherry delight.  It looks SO good!  I had to tell Ana Kate and Doug both that they couldn't have any until tomorrow.  : )  I had planned to do some cleaning, but that will have to wait until tomorrow morning.  It's really just Ana Kate's toys scattered throughout the family room and kitchen.  And sweeping and vacuuming.....maybe I can get Doug to help me tomorrow since I'll be cooking all day.  Pictures were a last minute thing.  Doug let her pick out her outfit tonight after her bath and this is what she chose.  I'm not sure I would have put those all together, but it actually looked ok.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We will miss all of our extended family and will be thinking of them tomorrow.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: