Friday, November 19, 2010

323/365


We had another early morning today....even earlier than yesterday, but it went so much more smoothly.  Ana Kate woke up around 6am....so she was in a good mood by the time I got her ready.  We headed out to my MOPS meeting and we had to be there earlier than normal because my table was bringing the food.  We had a great meeting today and I got to meet several new Mom's.  And I finally got to hold my cousin's new baby...he is precious!

After MOPS we came home and I put Ana Kate down for a nap.  She slept for almost 3 hours....she was SO tired!  When Doug got home we had dinner and then went shopping for a few things.  That was pretty much it for our night (other than watching toy story 3 for the 500th time....good thing I like that movie so much).  : )

ImageHost.org

0 comments: