Tuesday, November 9, 2010

313/365



We had a very busy and tiring day today.  Ana Kate is definitely sick.  She woke up at 4am not feeling well and she still had a fever.  So, we went to the doctor today and they think she has a virus, so no medication...yet.  If she is still running a fever tomorrow they will call something in for us.  I took Brad with us to the doctor and they were both pretty good, so I took them to chick-fil-a for lunch when we were finished. 

My brother and sister-in-law got back this afternoon and we visited until Doug got home and then they took us out for dinner.  Ana Kate was starting to really look sick and she actually vomited at the restaurant (it wasn't that bad....I managed to keep it off the table, floor, and her).  After that she perked back up a little.  We had to run to the store for more ibuprofen and Ana Kate saw that they had all the toy story toys out....so we let her get a Woody doll.  She played with him the rest of the evening and finally crashed on her bean bag.  I didn't take any pictures until right before bed and you can tell she isn't feeling well.  I pray my sweet baby feels better in the morning.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: