Tuesday, March 30, 2010

89/365


We stayed around the house today cleaning, reading our library books, and playing outside.  Ana Kate slept in again this morning, so I opted for no nap and we are currently trying to keep her up at least until 8pm.  If she has a good night, then we'll start on this new no-nap schedule.  We'll see.  Normally I would think it was crazy to not have a 2yr old nap, but she just doesn't do well at night when she naps.  It's a work in progress...so we'll see how it goes.

We had another gorgeous day here today...it was sunny and very warm!  It was also windy, so when Doug got home from work we took Ana Kate to the park to fly kites.  She loved it!  I got some great pictures and we all had a lot of fun.  Just in case you're wondering about her mismatched outfit...Ana Kate's medicine is causing some umm, stomach issues and we had a blowout as soon as we arrived at the park.  It was lovely....so I was just thankful I had an extra pair of pants in her bag...and they really weren't that badly mismatched.  I'm so glad we didn't wear training pants this week like I had originally planned!  : )


ImageHost.org

0 comments: