Thursday, March 18, 2010

77/365


We had a beautiful day here today...sunny and very warm...it was wonderful!! 

Ana Kate didn't go to bed until midnight, so I had to wake her up at 10 this morning....and she asked me to put her back in bed!  That's a first...so maybe she is starting to enjoy her sleep now.  I still want her on an earlier schedule, so I guess I'll start waking her up when I get up and see if that will help.  She didn't take a nap today until 6pm, so it may be a rough night tonight.

We did a little cleaning and laundry this morning, then we spent a big part of the day outside playing with bubbles.  Ana Kate LOVES bubbles, so she was super excited about her new bubble toy.  It blows huge bubbles that have little tiny bubbles inside....it's really neat.  This afternoon Mimi (my Mom) came over and of course we had to go show her the bubbles too.

I made pizza tonight and we had Mimi and Doug's parents over for dinner.  It was SO good.  I made 4 pizzas in all and I was really impressed with how it turned out.  I have made pizza dough before, but was never very impressed with the results.  This time I used the Pioneer Woman's basic pizza crust recipe and it was SO good!  I will definitely be making it again.  I didn't take any pictures, but I should have...it looked as yummy as it tasted.

Not much else going on today....we have an early morning tomorrow, so I'm off to give Ana Kate her bath tonight.



ImageHost.org

0 comments: