Monday, March 15, 2010

74/365


Two years ago today we recieved our official referral for Ana Kate.  This was her referral picture:

Wow...I can't believe it's been 2 years already.  It's amazing how much she has grown in 2 years.  I was thinking when I typed in the title of this post that the year is slipping by so fast and I am more conscious of it now that I am literally counting the days for this 365 project.  It's strange how time goes faster the older you get...

We had a beautiful day here today...sunny and warm!  Yay!!  It was great to be able to spend lots of time outside with Ana Kate.  She has been quite the drama queen lately, so I captured several tears in today's photos....she was crying over not being able to go with her sister.  She also makes it a point to tell me...'Mommy, I'm crying....tell me your sorry.'  It's cute, but very dramatic....she's such a little stinker sometimes.  I did get some laundry and cleaning done this morning and finally got Ana Kate down for her nap.  She is struggling a bit with the time change....we were up until about 1am last night!  Hopefully we'll be back on track in a few days.

On a totally different subject, I was wondering if maybe I should do some photography tutorials on here.  I have learned so much in the past year and would love to share some of the tips and tricks I've picked up along the way.  If anyone out there reading this would be interested, leave a comment and let me know.

Here are the pictures of all the drama....happy as can be playing with Whitney & Josh.
Now she's starting to pout because they are leaving.

Here come the tears...


And a beautiful smile after all the tears.

ImageHost.org

1 comments:

Joy Taylor said...

These are lovely photos. I love the lighting in the photos. And I love the one where she is pouting! too cute!