Friday, March 26, 2010

85/365


We had yet another rough night last night.  Ana Kate's cough has really been messing with her sleep.  She has a very light gag reflex, so when she coughs a lot she usually throws up.  So last night was the 4th night of dealing with that...so much fun at 12:30.  I did manage to get her to the bathroom in time last night, so I didn't have to deal with a bath and changing clothes and sheets.  I hope she gets over this quickly...I hate it when she's all congested and coughing.  : (

We went shopping today for a little while just to get out of the house and then we spent some time outside.  It was sunny here, but not as warm as I would like.  I think we're supposed to have rain tomorrow and then hopefully it will start warming up again.

ImageHost.org

1 comments:

Nicki said...

Again, beauty full pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

-Nicki

p.s. i adore the way you dress that cutie!