Saturday, March 13, 2010

72/365

Today we had a relaxing morning and then Ana Kate spent the afternoon with Grandma while Whitney cut my hair.  She did such a great job!  I didn't get anything drastic, but she cut off at least 2 inches.  I really like it!  Ana Kate also got a new barbie doll from Grandma today...and she absolutely loves it.  She was a good girl today while I was getting my haircut and I have to say it is SO nice to have Doug's Mom helping me.  Whitney was supposed to cut Grandma's hair too, but was running short on time....so she'll be doing that tomorrow. 

Tonight we had church and the message was prayer.  I think that is an area where we can all grow.  I find that it's often easy to pray in stressful times, but when things are going well...my prayer life is often lacking.  I pray daily, but it's not always with great passion or a God centered attitude.  Sometimes it feels like you are going through the motions and that is definitely not what I want to do or feel.  It was a great message and is someting I will definitely be working on this week.

Photos were super quick after church and the lighting was terrible...so I decided to edit one in black and white.  I thought it was a little bright at first, but was my favorite of the three I edited.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: