Wednesday, March 24, 2010

83/365


I woke up this morning with a headache and it was cloudy outside, so we didn't do too much today.  I did a few loads of laundry, made sure Ana Kate took a nap, and tried to get rid of my headache before our outing.

So tonight we took Ana Kate to see Nickelodeon Storytime Live at the Walton Arts Center.  We had a great time.  I think she really enjoyed it, but didn't get quite as excited as we thought she would.  She really watched Kai-Lan and Dora the best.  She kept asking for the Wonder Pets, but she really didn't pay attention to them, so I guess the story wasn't that captivating.  In all though she had fun and behaved really well.  Afterwards we went to out to eat and I took a couple of pictures at the restaurant.  We have another activity in the morning, so I need to get off of here and go to bed!
ImageHost.org

0 comments: