Wednesday, March 10, 2010

69/365


I woke up this morning with a terrible migraine.  It was beautiful outside today....very sunny and warm (at least 70 degrees)...so I was determined to spend part of the day outside.  It was still windy, but not as bad as yesterday, so we had a picnic for lunch on the back deck.  Ana Kate loved it and I was actually feeling ok at the time.  After playing for a while we went inside for nap and my head started hurting worse, so I decided to take a nap too.  Wouldn't you know that the one day I want to take a nap, Ana Kate only slept for about 45 minutes.  I was feeling horrible at that point, so I put in a movie for Ana Kate and layed down on the couch...and that's where I stayed for most of the night.  I am actually feeling pretty good right now and hoping to be 100% tomorrow morning.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: