Wednesday, March 17, 2010

76/365


Today we didn't do much...not even playing outside since it was cold and cloudy again.  Even though Ana Kate went to bed around 9 last night she slept until almost 9 this morning.  That sounds like a long time, but she woke up and cried a few times.  I wasn't sure I'd get her to take a nap today, but she did...of course now I may be up until midnight again...we'll see!

We did go out to dinner tonight with Whitney & Josh.  We went to the Whole Hog Cafe and it was pretty good.  Ana Kate didn't eat much, but she's really not a meat eater, so I expected that.  We made a quick stop for groceries on the way home and we're about to settle in to watch some tv.

I took photos for less than 5 minutes today, but ended up with several good ones.  Ana Kate was in a good mood and even voluntarily gave me a few smiles when I asked.  I just love her dimples!

ImageHost.org

0 comments: