Wednesday, December 1, 2010

335/365




I can't believe it's already December 1st!  Wow...where did this year go?  Glad I have it all documented because it sure has flown by.

Today we stayed home again....all day.  I love it when we can do that, but I didn't even get halfway done with all that I need to do.  More editing, knitting, and Christmas decorating.  I still have some cleaning and laundry to do, but that can wait until tomorrow.  I did take pictures of Ana Kate's little tree that we put up in her room.  It was originally Whitney's and the pink/blue went with her room decor a few years ago.  Ana Kate's room is pink and her favorite color is blue....so its perfect for her!  She again had to wear a hat all day long and pictures were no exception.

I heard some really sad news tonight and it's kind of stuck with me.  Someone my daughter knows suffered the loss of her Marine husband today and it's just heartbreaking.  I hear about the war in the news every day and it just doesn't seem real until you know someone that is personally affected by it.  I'm so sad for his wife and family and will be praying for them.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: