Friday, December 10, 2010

344/365


Today we stayed home and just did what we wanted to do.  It was nice!  We decorated a gingerbread house and Ana Kate loved it.  I had to keep telling her not to eat the candy.  She decorated most of it by herself, I just put the icing on.  She has continued picking candy off of it all day.  : )



Ana Kate finally decided to take a nap this afternoon and I was able to finish the hat I've been knitting.  It's not perfect, but I really like it.  Ana Kate likes it too!


When Doug got home we went out to eat and Ana Kate was so funny.  She insisted on ordering and she is so sassy.  She ordered a big bowl of broccoli cheese soup and when they asked if she wanted a sandwich she said, 'No, sandwiches are yucky!  I just want soup'.  And she ate every bite.  After dinner we went out to see Whitney & Josh for a while.  Ana Kate was a bit wild while we were there, she loves playing with Josh.  I did manage to get a couple of pictures of her while we were there.  Then we spent the rest of the night playing wii and relaxing.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: