Sunday, December 5, 2010

339/365

Today when Ana Kate and I woke up Doug was hard at work cleaning the house.  And he even swept the floors and scrubbed the bathrooms!  It was SO nice because I had planned on doing most of it today, but it was more than halfway done by the time I woke up.  I have the best husband ever!  : )


Ana Kate and I helped to finish cleaning and then we got ready.  I then spent some time setting up in my office/studio for my photo session with Amanda today.  We did her maternity pictures and it was so much fun!  I've only edited a few so far, but they are beautiful!  Of course it was easy working with such a beautiful mommy to be.  We also went to a park and I took a few pictures of Amanda and her husband Deric while Doug played soccer with Ana Kate.  It was SO cold outside that we didn't stay out for very long.  As we were leaving Ana Kate had a huge meltdown....she skipped her nap and was very tired.

So I didn't take any pictures of Ana Kate until after she was in bed.  We were running around and I just didn't even think about it.  I guess it's a good thing I'm near the end of my 365 project because I am getting really lazy with my photos.  : (  I will do my best to make a strong finish for the year though.  : )
ImageHost.org

0 comments: