Tuesday, December 21, 2010

355/365



I woke up this morning to little feet running down the stairs and to the Christmas tree.  You see last night before bed I had explained to Ana Kate what we would do on Christmas morning and she thought that was today.  : )  I told her to come back up to my room and she was a little disappointed to hear there would be no presents opened today.  This is the child that never leaves her bed without first calling for me at least 10 times and usually requiring me or Doug to go get her out of bed.  She is SO excited for Christmas.  She has memorized who all the presents belong to and can't wait for everyone to open them.

I have a few more things to get done before Christmas, but we just relaxed at home and it was nice.  We have a busy day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: