Thursday, December 30, 2010

364/365




Today Michelle and I got up and did a tiny bit of shopping and then had lunch before she left.  We had such a good time and Ana Kate LOVES her!  I wish we'd had more time together because we always have so much to catch up on.  I'm so happy she had a chance to come see me...even if it was only for a day.

After Michelle left I took a few pictures of Ana Kate and then browsed through Amazon to find more e-books to download.  I love my kindle!!  I really need to order a cover for it so I can throw it in my purse and take it everywhere with me.  : )

I am so excited that my 365 project is coming to an end this week.  I am so happy that I kept up with it, but I know I will not be doing it again.  I will probably still post on New Years and quite frequently....once a week at the very least.  It will be so strange not posting every day.  Then again I might post more often than I am planning.  Who knows.....but I'm definitely NOT doing another 365 project this year.  Maybe every other year.  : )  The best thing about doing it is that I have a picture of Ana Kate from everyday in 2010 (not to mention a pretty good log of our daily activities), which is pretty cool!  I'm going to put together a little book and I think that will be a neat little keepsake for her.

I plan on doing nothing tomorrow but playing with Ana Kate, reading, and relaxing.....pretty boring New Year's Eve, but that's how I like it.  : )

ImageHost.org

1 comments:

Lena said...

Good job completing your 365 project! If you haven't tried blurb.com yet for photobook making, I would highly recommend it. I think they have a blog laybout (plus you can make any custom layout you want). It's very user friendly, the quality beats any other photobooks I've seen so far, and they are priced competitive. Good luck!