Saturday, December 11, 2010

345/365




Today we took Ana Kate to her first movie at the theater.  It was a reward for her (a couple of weeks ago she had some stomach issues so we had used pull ups for a couple of days....which caused her to start having potty accidents again).  So, we told her if that stopped this week then we would take her to go see
Tangled.  She had no accidents this week and so we went to the movies.  She loved it, but had a hard time sitting still.  I think it was because she wasn't really heavy enough to hold the seat down and it was bugging her.  She actually told me twice that she had to go potty during the movie!  Yay!  So, I think we're back on track.  The movie was really cute and Doug and I both enjoyed it.

After the movie she played at the play area with Doug while I did some shopping.  We went to few other stores and then out to eat.  It was a fun day, but it turned really cold!  It was 60 degrees this morning and by the time we got home tonight it was 35!  By the time we go to church it will probably be down in the 20s.

I took pictures before we left the house for the movies.  I thought she looked adorable in her skinny jeans, sweater, and boots.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: