Thursday, December 9, 2010

343/365




Today Ana Kate had school and since it was their last day until January they had their Christmas party.  Ana Kate was super excited and couldn't wait to give her teachers their gifts.  I am so happy that she loves her teachers and is so excited to go to school each week.

While she was at school I ran errands and tried to get a few things done at home.  When Doug got home he settled in with Ana Kate and I got ready and went to meet my friend Sue for dinner.  We had a great time chatting and catching up.  I had fun and Ana Kate was very happy to see me when I got home.

It was very cold this morning when I took pictures (which is why she had that look on her face)....she quickly retreated inside for the rest of the pictures.

One other thing....I have it on good authority that our newest niece was born yesterday, but I don't have any of the details....even her name.  I'm sure Doug's Mom told him, but he didn't give me the details.  In any case, congratulations to Jennifer, Eric, and big brother Owen!!
ImageHost.org

0 comments: