Thursday, December 16, 2010

350/365



Today we finally got out of the house.  All we really did was go grocery shopping, but Ana Kate enjoyed it.  She is so social that she loves talking to everyone that will listen to her (actually she talks even to those that don't listen....).  The rest of the day was spent cleaning house.  I have never lived in a house that collects so much dust!  It's never ending....I think I could spend an entire day just dusting.  While Ana Kate napped I put up more Christmas decorations and she was so impressed when she woke up.  Doug has been out of town all week, so when he got home tonight she was very happy!

Ana Kate kept telling me she found a wasp in my studio/office tonight and so I finally went to check it out and it was actually a cricket.  So I promised her I would get it and tried to step on it, but it kept jumping....so I tried several times and it kept jumping.  Ana Kate thought it was SO funny.  She was laughing so hard she was almost crying.  Her laugh is the sweetest thing ever!
ImageHost.org

0 comments: