Wednesday, December 22, 2010

356/365



Today Ana Kate was again running down to the Christmas tree as soon as she woke up.  She is so excited and its adorable!  I keep telling her how many days until Christmas, but anything beyond tomorrow is tough for a 3 year old.  : )

We got ready and went to see Doug at work.  She wasn't as talkative as she usually is, but she does like going.  I typically only take her on Halloween, so today she kept asking everyone for candy.  After our visit with Daddy we went to lunch with Whitney.  Ana Kate was very good and so after lunch we did some shopping.  I really had more stores to go to, but it was closely approaching nap time, so we headed home for a break.  Ana Kate took such a good nap that I decided to finish up my shopping tomorrow rather than go back out tonight....it's so cold!  Hoping to get everything done tomorrow and then start frantically cleaning house.  : )


ImageHost.org

0 comments: