Friday, October 29, 2010

302/365



Another busy day today....we picked up some lunch for Whitney and then met her at her salon.  She ate and then did Ana Kate's make-up for her Halloween costume.  We always take Ana Kate to Doug's work the Friday before Halloween in costume and then I also take her to my friend Tammy's workplace as well.  She always gets way too much candy and it's so much fun to see everyone.  This year she is a butterfly and she LOVED her costume and make-up.  I didn't really get many pictures....definitely not of her full costume.   I plan on letting her dress up in it again this weekend, so I'll get some better pictures then.  We spent a lot of time at Doug's work and it just so happens that Whitney's boyfriend Josh works there too....so he was our first stop.  Whitney told me I had to get pictures, so those were basically the only pictures I got today.  Ana Kate was excited to see Josh and then she realized there were bowls of candy everywhere.  So we made our way across the building and talked to lots of people.  It was nice to visit with everyone. 

When we left there we made a quick stop at home and then headed over to Tammy's work.  Again, she got lots of candy....and she got to walk through with Tammy's kids, Nicole and Will.  Ana Kate really took up with Nicole and wanted to hold her hand the entire time....it was cute!

By the time we got home it was 4:30 and Ana Kate was snoring in her car seat.  She was worn out.  I actually weighed her candy to see exactly how much she had and it was 5 pounds!!  I have no idea what we're going to do with it, but she definitely isn't going to eat it all.

Doug just got home this morning from traveling all week so we were both worn out by the end of the day.  We went out for pizza and then came home to hang out....Ana Kate missed her Daddy this week.
ImageHost.org

0 comments: