Thursday, October 28, 2010

301/365


We woke up to some chilly fall weather this morning.  It was in the 40's when I dropped Ana Kate off at school and it never made it past the 50's today.  It is SO cold in our house, but I don't really want to turn the heat one because I think it's supposed to warm up again.  I might just turn it on overnight, because I can't stand to be cold!

After I dropped Ana Kate off at school I went to bible study and then spent the rest of the day at home.  When I picked Ana Kate up her teachers said she had a rough day, apparently she had a couple of tantrums.  So with the one she had yesterday and then today I'm wondering what's going on.  I just recently got her sleeping in her own big girl bed and have been stressing that she's a big girl now, so I wonder if the tantrums have something to do with this new found Independence??  I am not sure, but I'm hoping it was just a random thing.

We're just hanging out watching tv tonight and Ana Kate WILL have an early bedtime.  We have yet another busy day again tomorrow.


ImageHost.org

0 comments: