Saturday, October 23, 2010

296/365


Today I woke up still feeling yucky....but we decided to go do something anyway.  First I had to go by Gap to do some shopping because I had a 45% off coupon and I couldn't let it go to waste.  I got Ana Kate some more jeans and a few other things that she 'needed'.  She was so funny when we were in there, she kept picking up things and telling me how cute they were.  After that we went to lunch at Applebee's and got there just in time to get out of the rain.  Ana Kate ate really well and we got to watch part of the razorback game on tv while we were there.  We then drove around looking at the fall colors while Ana Kate took a nap in the car seat.  We stopped by Target on the way home to pick up a few other things.  After that we just stayed at home until time for church.  Ana Kate said she had a great time at church, and loved holding the umbrella on the way to the car.  Everyone is in bed now except for me....I'll be heading that way soon.

ImageHost.org

0 comments: